Connect your Gmail account
- When logged into your RunSensible account, click the settings icon in the main navigation menu on the upper right-hand side.
- In settings, under the “Emails” tab, click on “Email Account” and select “Sign in with Google.”
- Read through the Account Integration notice and select “Continue.”
- You’ll be prompted to log in to your Gmail account. Enter the email address of the Google account you want to use. If you’re already logged into one or more of your Gmail accounts, choose the account you wish to connect to.
- Review the required permissions, then click “Allow.”
You’ll be redirected back to your settings where your name and email address will appear.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.