Connect your Zoho Mail using SMTP
- When logged into your RunSensible account, click the Settings icon in the main navigation menu on the upper right-hand side.
- In the Settings, under the “Emails” tab, click on “Email Account” and select “SMTP.”
- Within SMTP Settings, fill out Your Name and full Email Address, and your User Name.
- For Server Information, HOST (SMTP) should be set to smtppro.zoho.com.
- Next, enter the Email address and Password used to log into your email account.
- For port settings, set Outgoing server (SMTP) to 587 with Enable SSL encryption.
- Click Connect inbox.
You’ll be redirected back to your settings, and your name and email address will appear in the table.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.