- When logged into your RunSensible account, click the Settings icon in the main navigation menu on the upper right-hand side.
- In the Settings, under the “Emails” tab, click on “Email Account” and select “SMTP.”
- Within SMTP Settings, fill out Your Name and full Email Address, and your User Name.
- For Server Information, HOST (SMTP) should be set to smtppro.zoho.com.
- Next, enter the Email address and Password used to log into your email account.
- For port settings, set Outgoing server (SMTP) to 587 with Enable SSL encryption.
- Click Connect inbox.
You’ll be redirected back to your settings, and your name and email address will appear in the table.