How To Setup Your Profile
- When logged into your RunSensible account, click the settings icon in the main navigation menu on the upper right hand side.
- In settings, under the “Account Management” tab click on “My Profile”
- Fill in all the necessary details and upload your image. The image should be at least 400px x 400px, max file size is 1MB.
Within “My Profile” you can change your password, enable two factor authentication, and close your account.
- To change your password simply enter your existing password to confirm, and your new chosen password twice to confirm the change.
- Two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account. Click on the two-factor authentication tab, type in your password, and click “enable”. Each time you login you will receive an email with a unique code.
- If you wish to remove all of your data and close your account, simply click on the “Close Account” tab, type in your password, and click “Close Account”
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.